do you ever see a picture of your internet friend for the first time and you just kinda think
it appears i have accidentally befriended a beauty goddess.
Photograph by David Turnley
RIP Nelson Mandela —Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer David Turnley, who spent 28 years photographing South Africa’s struggles of apartheid, pays tribute to the hero who passed away today at the age of 95 in photos and a first person account of his release from prison on LightBox.
I hope it makes sense to you?
It’s NYNORSK by the way
Do y’all want Bokmål?
should I make a tumblr to post my chart things? would y’all like that?
Asians with rare genetics, from left to right ( Blue Eyes, red Hair, Indian with Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes )
Have u ever just sat back and actually thought about how much fucking gay porn you’ve read
Brilliant Thought-Provoking Satirical Illustrations by Pawel Kuczynski
You ned more Phantom X-mas in your life. I can tell.
1. Michael Crawford as the most creepy Santa Claus ever.
2. Gary Mauer xmasing it up.
3. Brianne Kelly Morgan presenting her Degas bear. Yes, she made that.
4. Precious snowmen in West End.
5. Michael Lackey admiring Brianne Kelly Morgan’s Degas bear.
6. I NEED THIS CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT!
Is it gloating to say that I HAVE that christmas ornament…
This needs a reprise.
Even more cheer…..